Full details of scholarships and bursaries will be available by the end of November.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees stated are payable in pounds sterling.
- Vegetarian and special dietary needs can usually be met. Please include details with your application.
- Eton Rowing Courses reserves the right to alter the features of its courses, including venues and facilities.
- Eton Rowing Courses reserves the right to refuse an application without stating a reason.
- In the event of cancellation by the applicant, a refund will be allowed as follows: 75% (one month before course start date), (50%) (two weeks before the start of the course), Nil (seven days before the start of the course) and Nil once the course has started.
- Eton Rowing Courses will endeavour to advise at the earliest opportunity should we be forced to cancel the course(s) for any reason.
- Any refund is at the discretion of Eton Rowing Courses, but Eton Rowing Courses cannot take responsibility for other costs incurred by applicants.
- All Scholarship and Bursary places are for pupils attending UK state schools only.